The Browning X-Lock Integrated Rifle Scope Mounts ensure that your favorite riflescope stays securely attached to your favorite firearm. Featuring an all new X-Lock scope mounting system that uses four screws per base, replacing the traditional two-screw system, these Riflescope Rings from the industry experts at Browning allow for your most perfect fit yet, The benefits are thatthe scope bases are being secured at all four corners rather than only held at the center of the base, allowing for more accurate placement of the Browning X-Lock Integrated Rifle Scope Rings on the receiver. This revolutionary X Lock system holds your Browning Integrated Scope Rings tighter to the rifle than ever before, ensuring that you always get quick zeroing and the best possible accuracy.
Scope Ring System Height Selection Guide
- Use the Standard (low) ring height for scopes up to a 44mm objective with a standard barrel contour.
- Use the Intermediate (medium) ring height for scopes up to a 50mm objective with a standard barrel contour.
- Use the High ring height for scopes up to a 56mm objective with a standard barrel contour.
- Scopes with an Adjustable Objective (AO) may require a taller ring height
Specifications for Browning X-Lock Integrated Rifle Scope Mounts:
|Gun Model:||Browning X-Bolt|
Features of Browning X Lock Integrated Scope Mounts
- Integrated Scope Mounts unitize the ring and base into a single unit machined from 7000 series aluminum and eliminate alignment problems and possible loose connections between bases and rings
- Choose from integrated mounts in Standard, Intermediate and High rings for both 1" and 30mm diameter scopes in gloss, matte and nickel finishes
- Great product, does what its intended to do.
- Great design. Easy to mount. Rock solid!
- Fit & finish, looks great
- One piece , easy install ,
- fits well
- easy to use
- Exceptional quality
- rock solid
- secure attachment
- One Piece
- very solid
- not as much adjustment room as 2 piece