The Trijicon RedDot Sight 4.0 MOA MS04 is a red-dot reflex sight that easily mounts in tandem with Trijicon ACOG Scopes. The Trijicon 4 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight features a Bright LED Illumination that adjusts for brightness automatically, making these red dot sights capable of use in any lighting condition. Powering the Trijicon Red Dot Reflex Sight is a single CR2032 Red Dot Sights that provides over 17,000 hours of battery life. In addition to the performance of the Trijicon Red-Dot Sight is its quality construction for extreme durability. These Red Dot Sights house a hard coated acrylic lens that can withstand a shock impact up to 5,000G's (ten times greater than products manufactured with glass optics). This Trijicon Red Dot Sight has a clear polymer optic that is parallax-free, and has a 98% light transmission with a one micron tolerance that allows for greater accuracy. The body is designed by Trijicon with a glass re-enforced nylon polymer (which is stronger than aluminum) giving the Trijicon Red Dot Sight 4 MOA MS04 superior performance and strength.
Specifications for Trijicon RedDot Sight 4.0MOA MS04:
|Sight window:||21.6mm x 15.4mm|
|Elevation adjustment range:||317cm @ 100m (125in @ 100yds)|
|Windage adjustment range:||410cm @ 100m (162in @ 100yds)|
|Operating temperature range:||-25°C to +55°C / -13°F to +131°F|
|Storage temperature range:||-55°C to +70°C / -67°F to +158°F|
|Power supply:||3V with 1 x CR 2032 (Lithium)|
|Dimensions:||(L x W x H) 42mm x 25.4mm x 23mm|
|Weight:||0.5oz (14 grams)|
|Light transmission of lens:||98%|
|Lens:||Acrylic with Hard Coating|
|Body:||Glass Reinforced Nylon Polymer|
Features of Trijicon Red Dot Reflex Sight 8 MOA MS-03:
- Bright LED Illumination - Auto-adjusts for brightness in any light situation.
- Ultra-Clear Acrylic Lens w/ Hard Coating - For scratch resistance.
- Hardened Composite Housing - For extreme durability.
- Snap On Protective Cover - Protects optic and prolongs battery life.
- Over 17,000 Hours of Batter Life - Single CR2032 battery can last up to 35,000 hours if cap is replaced when not in use.
- Lifetime Warranty - Backed by Trijicon quality and service.