Whether you're birding, hiking, fishing or adding species to your life list. The Talos binoculars are built tough, with a rubber-armor housing thats O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for 100% waterproof/fog-proof dependability. They stretch available light with advanced fully multi-coated optics and premium BaK-4 prisms with phase coating deliver outstanding color fidelity and sharpness. A lightweight composite chassis and streamlined, roof-prism design make them comfortable to carry.
Specifications for 10x50 Talos Waterproof Roof Prism Binocular:
|OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER:||50 mm|
|EYE RELIEF:||19.5 mm|
|FIELD OF VIEW ANGULAR:||5.4|
|FIELD OF VIEW FEET @1000 Yards:||284 ft|
|FIELD OF VIEW METERS @1000 METERS:||95 m|
|CLOSE FOCUS:||3 m / 9.84 ft|
|INTERPUPILLARY DISTANCE:||56 mm-73 mm|
Features of 10x50 Talos Waterproof Roof Prism Binocular:
- Phase Corrected prisms:Phase corrected prisms produce images that have better contrast, a higher resolution and better color reproduction
- BaK4 prisms:Bak-4 glass prisms reflect more light to your eyes which will give you brighter and sharper image.
- Advanced FMC:Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses gives you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
- Long Eye Relief:Long eye relief can be particularly important for eyeglass wearers because longer eye relief allows them to still see the entire field of view.
- Close Focus:Close focus is important for those who are nature observers and especially important if you are going to watch butterflies or insects
- Twist Up Eyecups:Twist up eyecups with intermediate stops allow you to set the eyecups to the ideal eye relief for you eyes
- Waterproof:Waterproof to protect the binocular in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Simple to adjust
- High quality and bright
- detailed views