The Argos has an open-bridge style some outdoorsmen prefer for its secure ergonomic one-handed grip and comfortable any weather condition. They come with superior quality and bright glass lenses that are advanced fully multi-coated for sharp contrast, true color and excellent light gathering. They also have Bak-4 prism glass that have our new ESP Dielectric coating and phase correction for color fidelity and sharpness. They also have an Argon purged waterproof, non-fogging polymer composite chassis that takes weight off your neck but stands up to the demands of nature.
Specifications for 10x42 Argos Waterproof Roof Prism Binocular:
|OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER:||42 mm|
|EYE RELIEF:||16.1 mm|
|FIELD OF VIEW ANGULAR:||6.1|
|FIELD OF VIEW FEET @1000 Yards:||319 ft|
|FIELD OF VIEW METERS @1000 METERS:||117 m|
|CLOSE FOCUS:||4 m /13 ft|
|INTERPUPILLARY DISTANCE:||56 mm-76 mm|
Features of 10x42 Argos Waterproof Roof Prism Binocular:
- ESP Dielectric Coating- Enhanced Spectral Prism Dielectric Coating:ESP Dielectric Coating is a multi layer prism coating that reflects over 99% of the light to your eyes bringing you a clear, bright image that displays accurate color reproduction.
- XPL Coating- Xtra Protective Layer coating:XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches
- Phase Corrected prisms:Phase corrected prisms produce images that have better contrast, a higher resolution and better color reproduction
- BaK4 prisms:Bak-4 glass prisms reflect more light to your eyes which will give you brighter and sharper image.
- Advanced FMC:Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses gives you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
- Long Eye Relief:Long eye relief can be particularly important for eyeglass wearers because longer eye relief allows them to still see the entire field of view.
- Close Focus:Close focus is important for those who are nature observers and especially important if you are going to watch butterflies or insects
- Twist Up Eyecups:Twist up eyecups with intermediate stops allow you to set the eyecups to the ideal eye relief for you eyes
- Waterproof:Waterproof to protect the binocular in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Clear, crisp image
- Good low light preformance
- Slight green outline to some objects